YOUR RAD PARTNER
RIGHTSOURCE IS HERE TO HELP
The Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) program represents a difficult challenge for any Public Housing Authority (PHA). New requirements mean changes in business processes, technology and compliance. Failure to understand these requirements can result in compliance and property management mistakes that can lead to audit findings, tax credit recapture, litigation, and more.
RightSource partners with PHAs, owner/agents, and investors to ensure business and compliance operations are ready for RAD and supported with properly configured software and training.
The software transition required to support RAD can be daunting. RightSource helps select and implement the software that is right for you.
- Public Housing, Multifamily, LIHTC, and Property Management
- Yardi Voyager®, RealPage OneSite ™, MRI/BostonPost, and ResMan
- Future state compliance software evaluation and selection
- Data conversion and migration
- System configuration
- End user training
We leverage our industry experience to help you design business processes that meet the requirements for managing multifamily Section 8 and LIHTC programs.
- Expert guidance on process, operations, and avoiding missteps
- Discover existing challenges
- Policy and procedure development
- Identify team members, interactions, reporting, and technology necessary to support business processes
- End user training
Choosing to undergo a RAD conversion is a significant decision for any PHA and RightSource is there to help meet critical compliance requirements and make the process easier.
- Pre-conversion analysis of compliance considerations
- Conversion checklists, tools, and project management
- TRACS voucher processing
- Onsite certification processing and compliance support
- Remote real-time certification file review and approval
To help mitigate risk, RightSource has developed catalogs of updated policies and forms as well as comprehensive, on-demand training.
- VAWA Policies including a VAWA Emergency Transfer Plan
- Tenant selection plans and house rules
- EIV and security policies to comply with multifamily requirements
- Application forms
- LIHTC and multifamily Section 8 verification forms
Yardi and Voyager are registered trademarks of Yardi Systems, Inc. Opinions expressed here do not represent those of Yardi Systems, Inc.
Whether you’re just starting to think about your RAD conversion or already have the process under way, we’re here to be your compliance and consulting partner.