DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Compliance Team to identify and resolve events of non-compliance.
- Complete certification processing ensuring files are reviewed within 24hour period.
- Prepare client documents for audits and reports, reconcile discrepancies, complete forms and other paperwork as required.
- Conduct compliance file audits onsite and remotely as needed for clients.
- Keep current on all updates and changes in affordable housing programs and requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Section 8, Section 42, HOME and Tax Credit program experience preferred
- Experience with local, state and federal housing regulations or property management
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of Yardi® and other property management software programs preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software, preferably experience using Yardi®, and OneSite software.
Bachelor degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; or more than 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills, extremely collegial
- Outstanding communications skills, written and oral
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and good judgment
- Values diversity of thought, backgrounds and perspective
- Ability to multitask while maintaining vigilant attention to details
- Integrity/ethics beyond reproach
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org